Squip, NeilMed Squeezie, All Natural Sinus Relief, 1 Kit
Frequently purchased together
- Soothing Saline Nasal Rinse
- pH Balanced
- Trust the #1 Physician Recommended Brand**
- Rinse Prior to Corticosteroid Nasal Spray
- All Silicone Components
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
- Nasal Congestion
- Nasal Allergies
- Includes 50 Premixed Packets*
- No Burning or Stinging
- Natural Sinus & Allergy Relief
- Drug Free
- 1 SQUEEZIE® device 240 ml (8 fl oz)
- 1 Custom-designed cap
- 50 Premixed packets of USP grade (purity level 99% or higher) sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate mixture (pH balanced, natural ingredients, isotonic, preservative and iodine free)
- Educational brochure with directions for use and warnings
NeilMed® SQUEEZIE® is an easy squeeze device system that allows you to deliver saline solution with positive pressure to clean the nasal passages thoroughly, while maintaining your head in an upright position. You have complete control of the pressure and volume of solution, ensuring a gentle, soothing and therapeutic experience. Daily rinsing is safe and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy and open.
Use to cleanse and relieve nasal passages affected by:
- Nasal allergies, dryness and hay fever
- Sinus pressure and nasal stuffiness
- Nasal symptoms from flu and cold
- Nasal irritation from occupational and house dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen, smoke, etc.
- Post-nasal drip and nasal congestion
- Easy to use, comfortable and smooth-flowing saline nasal irrigation
- Soothing, non-burning and non-stinging nasal irrigation
- Custom-designed cap comfortably fits any nasal opening
- Excellent for cleansing prior to use of nasal spray medications
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery or during pregnancy; consult your physician with concerns
- Easy to open
- Can be used as a pH balanced and isotonic solution with one packet, or a hypertonic solution with two packets
- Drug-free and preservative-free
- Portable for travel
NeilMed® is the #1 brand in North America for large volume saline nasal irrigation devices. Our goal is to ensure the highest possible quality, safety, effectiveness and ease of use for our devices at an affordable price.
We are highly committed to meeting applicable regulatory, customer and quality standards, and achieving increasing levels of customer satisfaction.
*Buffered isotonic (1 packet) or hypertonic (2 packets).
**in USA and Canada for Nasal Irrigation Devices
Do not use tap water unless sterilized by boiling.
- For your safety, do not use tap or faucet water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled for five minutes or more and then cooled to lukewarm or body temperature, as boiling sterilizes the water. Other choices are distilled, micro-filtered (through 0.2 micron), reverse osmosis filtered, or commercially bottled water.
- Each device must be used only by one user; do not share this product with others
- Follow the cleaning protocol after each use of the product
- Replace this device within three months of your first use
- Rinse your nose gently
- Before using this product, you must read detailed warnings in the enclosed brochure
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.