PL

Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 29, 2021
So glad they still make these!

I purchased this for a 7 year old who has stuffiness early morning and at night. I illustrated usage with the same model that I’ve had for almost 20 years. While he was skeptical, the relief was immediate and he is able to mix the solution and use it on his own with great success. Great product!

4d876787-aff5-4190-a6bd-db0de41c392e
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Working in healthcare I am a big believer in the usage of Nettipot systems. I have recurrent sinusitis & allergy issues so using them is very beneficial. Actual traditional Nettipots don't work well if you are congested. this is why I like tis product so much. You can squeeze & apply gentle pressure to flush your sinuses.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on May 14, 2022

Bought it for my brother who had nasal surgery and now is having problems with his breathing at night. It’s easy to use and he says this is amazing! It’s effective, great value for the price, the quality is very good, and easy to use for different ages.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This really helped with my nasal issues it was really effective it doesn’t have any scent or odor it was my first time using it and it was really easy the size of the package that came with it is really nice I feel great after using this for a couple of days I can’t go without it anymore because I have nasal issues

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I ordered it after a Septoplasty because the mist the doctor prescribed me would just get stuck inside and made me feel like I’m drowning. The mist also made me cough and snort which wasn’t good for my nose and made the front of my teeth hurt. The Squeezie is perfect! It’s so gentle on my nose, and I can change between using Isotonic and Hypertonic water, not just stuck with hypertonic water that makes my nose dry up. Also, the Squeezie itself is microwavable, so I can microwave it either to disinfect it or warm the water when its cold before using it. Can’t recommend enough for all sinus problems, but especially for after nasal surgery.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

It is very easy to use! I like the design, it can contain lots of water, and the plastic is quite soft to squeeze the water out, lovely feeling of it. The only complaint is that it has no lid, I use a plastic zip up bag to storage it, gotta keep it clean.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Although I don't have sinusitis, I have severe nasal allergies every season. Bought this once a day nasal wash and I feel so much soothed. It was the first time in my life to wash my nose, and I didn't feel any discomfort as I imagined, and it was very comfortable to breathe smoothly after washing! So I strongly recommend you to try it if you have sensitive nose! The process is very simple and can be done in a minute!