PL

Posted on May 25, 2022
Excellent Soap!

If you like patchouli, you will LOVE this soap. It is the best patchouli soap you can buy. So many barely smell like patchouli but this one still is made with essential oil and smells divine. I have been using this soap for years and will continue to do so as long as Zum makes it.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Pros: The scent is pleasant. The quality is great and iherb packaging was carefully packed. My daughter has sensitive skin so the soap was gentle and nourishing for her. It also does not leave the skin dry. The feel is quite nice compared to other brands. I will purchase again. Cons: Less use due to size.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Love this Zum bar soap. The scent is strong in the air but not over powering on the body. All nature, with great scent. Washes off leave my skin leaving me and refreshed.

Rosy
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Great bar soap with goat's milk and not too many ingredients that are natural and easy to understand. Smells strongly of patchouli but not overwhelming at all. Cleans well and does not dry out the skin.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

My favorite company for alllll things patchouli. I use this lovely scented soap in the shower and as a hand soap. Each bar lasts a long time.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Another great scent from Zum. I like the patchouli scent but that is an acquired appreciation. I keep these soaps handy because I like variety.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I use this soap daily for face washing. Goat’s milk will not dry out my skin and patchouli is good for skin. This soap is better than those expensive lather-rich face wash.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I use this option of goat milk soap everyday. It’s not harsh like some other types of lotion. The patchouli scent is a favorite.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

It’s the scent for me. Very pungent and the bar stays that way even after a few washes. I love it. Soap is creamy, not a bubbly lathering one. Cleans well, on the moisturising side.