PL

Posted on May 29, 2022

I just finished a big bottle of this. I will reorder. I suffer from poor circulation on my legs and this helps me. I also like the fact that it is natural and I don't need to take pills from a pharmaceutical (which have the same ingredient: Diosmin). My legs feel less tired and it also helps with hemorrhoids. Since I finished the bottle a few days ago, my chronic hemorrhoids came back. At least shipping is super fast, so I will reorder.

a6a33ffb-74c3-406c-b8dd-3accd58749dd
Posted on Nov 26, 2021

In short, the product’s real effectiveness begins after three weeks, its effect on the body is gentle and its benefits appeared on my skin and on the eye pressure from which I was suffering a lot, but you have to stay away from salt, sugar and genetically processed meat such as burgers and sausage, because they destroy blood vessels and have a negative effect on life and health Young Useful for diet, helps the body to be active and energetic, has no taste and the size of the pill is medium

ebe7612b-863c-4dd9-bbe8-ba1ad9e08342
b248c57b-fff8-4ae7-a2a5-f2b0d067f3bf
70124b94-d14d-4250-9745-0864e23c4ed3
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The price is very good for the amount you get. Vein support has a number of ingredients that are recommended. Since iherb is carrying the product you can be confident in the quality. It takes time for this type of product to work so will be patient and see in time how well it works for my vein problem.

Live in another country now found out they do not sell medications with diosmin/hesperidin in pharmacy shops...Searched a lot through the iherb - this is very good by the content. They write to take 3 a day, I take 2 at once, and it is enough for me. Usually I take such support every summer for 3 months in a row, then the break. These ones are good in action. Walk a lot and feel okay.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Oh, do I love this product! Over fifty years ago I got kicked by a horse on my right shin bone and it's hurt ever since until this product. There were a couple of big veins across that area and that part of the leg literally ached every day. I used to wrap it with an elastic bandage. Since taking this, those two veins have vanished and no more pain and no more wraps around my calf. It's been a miracle. I love it.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I tried every herb and brand and ZOI was not what of my 'go to' brands but after taking a large bottle on a big discount, I know this one is the best for me. Takes small veins away and the formulation simply works. No need for creams or other expensive brands.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Good to have have for winter time! READ BELLOW!! I'm a fit girl and try not to overlook vitamin which may have a protective effect against Viruses, according to recent research of it's ingredients and at the same time has no taste. Also it's called vitamin of sun, but during the winter time when there is sun deficiency and there is no sun absorption through the body, you can take one big size package of this vitamins which are highest quality, and not only the immunity but also your bones will be healthy and strong. Regarding dosage, I take as written on package. THUMBS UP if you find this review helpful!!!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

This vein support supplement has all of the best and also proven things that help our veins become more supple, thereby helping them to function as they should, circulating our blood and helping our heart in the process. This ZOi Research product is the best you can get, and there are 250 vegetarian capsules, or 83 servings! Excellent.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Bought it for my mother (67) as her blood circulation isn't the best, especially around her legs. Since her main concern is blood circulation, it's a bit hard to see an improvement straight away. However, the ingredients are high quality, the size / amount of pills is huge. So overall - great.