PL

Posted on May 2, 2022

As a pharmacist I can tell that the ingredients are great for overall wellbeing and immune support but the recommended dose is way to high. Nothing bad will happen, just in most cases you'll pee the excess amount out so in my eyes it's a waste. I take 1 capsule per day or even 1 every 2 days when there's no flu season or high stress period for me. please click thumb up for my review 🌹🤗

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This does give me energy, but per my labs, my B12 was too high so I can't take this..... my PCP said that my B12 wasn't that high and this was good for me....I do feel more energy without being hyper, calm energy...will continue to take. I ran out and noted tired during day and insomnia returned..reordered..back to good!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Great quality ingredients, it’s great for relaxation and a natural form to benefit those with insomnia. The package arrived in good shape. I would recommend this for improving anxiety and stress along with a healthy diet with supplements can improve with weight. Good for ages adults. Does not have an after taste of that is a concern.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Bought it because the ingredients convinced me to give a try, I bought it for my husband who just lives in stress (at work). Can't say he got calm or smth because he is always calm))) but I really hope I helped his body to cope with stress at least a little bit.

Olya
Posted on May 18, 2022

I absolutely love it. Complex of B vitamins and the other ingredients do miracles. I tested it's calming effects both on myself and a teenager who hat to change cities and schools.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The perfect combination for stress. Value for money really good. The ingredients selected for the product are really carefully selected and the amount is such that they do not actually have an effect. Quality is allways good with ZOI products. It is very nice to have products where you can have benefits. With this product you can notice improvents very fast.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I love this product, been using it for about 1 year now and I don't plan to stop anytime soon. I used to have severe anxiety and panic attacks. Highly recommended for anyone who may be suffering from anxiety or depression. Taste is good for me, take after lunch, composition is perfect.