PL

Posted on Apr 8, 2022
Cannot Say Enough About This Product!

As a digestive aid, this product is fantastic! It does exactly what it says it will do! I make sure I am never without it for my stomach and gut health. The taste is an added bonus! It always tastes like a little treat after every meal! Well work the price for the quality you get.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

My family uses these enzymes on a daily basis, along with another brand (Now) to help support our digestion and stomach issues. We feel far less bloating and discomfort from Gerd by using these enzymes. My gut has been so much happier when I take these regularly, and the taste is fine (though a tad on the sweet side). This is a quality product and comes at a good price too.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I have used quick digest for years on and off. It tastes pretty good. It is a good quality product. I should take it before dinner, but usually remember after. I feel the benefit of taking it with the speed of digestion. It contains several enzymes. Its packaging is appropriate .

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Good taste, and usually provides digestive support after one use. We have been using it for a few years now. I like that it provides gentle support to your stomach without the side effects of traditional chewables most people use, and more gentle than the daily pills a lot of people take.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Quick Digest chewable tabs work well after meals to speed up digestion; my natural digestion is very slow so these help. I like that they are chewable and taste fine-not chalky as easily absorbed. The quality is good. I recommend them and have been using them for many years.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Very fast shipping, good size, clean package, good taste, quality and really good price!! Ingredients and composition according with announcement. Enzymes are benefit stomach, intestine and digestion gut to all ages. Perfect!!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Quick Digest works fast! I’ve taken these for years, always a good alternative to the calcium carbonate ones. Great flavor, very chewable, calms digestive upsets.

SunnyWeek
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

A very good product in case of hard digestion, for me it is very helpful, one pill and I feel better, less bloating and most importantly the food is released in the digestive system