PL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 4, 2022
4,070
Excellent for my muscle build up!

It is highly effective in providing me energy, great for my daily fitness training. I'm obsessed with this high quality product so much, thank you iherb.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Works good to enhance mood. Important to balance with other neurotransmitters, as L tryptophan boosts only serotonin.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Excellent product and great quality. Ingredient profile is good and has helped my sleep and wake up feeling better

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

This has worked for me I take it before bed and helps me sleep

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
1,009

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

It's pretty hard to tell with supplements like these whether they are working, but I do think I detected an improvement. They seem good quality.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

It helps to have a better night sleep.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

Great for stress relief and mood regulation. Takes the edge of things somehow. Will buyy again.

Posted on Sep 11, 2020

I think this is a good product. It helped me to sleep. But the capsule is a little too big for me to swallow comfortably. I will try to finish the bottle by opening the capsule and mixing it with water. I am 70 and maybe my throat is smaller or more sensitive than most people, so others might not have this problem at all. I suggest that they put it in a smaller capule with a serving size of 2 rather than 1. Again, a great product, but the size, though not huge, was slightly too big for me.