PL

Posted on Jan 5, 2022
My before sleep companion.

I am so in love with this brand, and I bought more than 20 packs of different variants. I choose my tea depending on my mood. And what makes me really excited to drink is the note that comes with every teabag. The tea size is just perfect, the blend of its natural ingredients and its aroma is great for me. Tastes really good being a tea lover, this is already my favorite. Packaged nicely and benefits me a lot especially when i am stressed and wanted to relax. Very effective, i feel calmed and relaxed whenever i drink this tea. This tea really makes me relaxed. caffeine free and quality is good. I love the after taste too.

29281fe0-5812-4448-beb1-19320a30d2b3
93414607-01b0-4ba8-a7ef-dc89a90f8f70
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This tea has a pleasant taste and smells good when it is brewing. It is a good tea to drink before bed as it calms your mind and body for sleep. It is caffeine-free. I will repurchase this tea because it helps me relax and the price is good.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I’ve bought this tea many times since I like it so much. I can’t attest to its calming properties, but it is soothing to drink and has a very pleasant flavor. Iherb has a good price compared to other retailers, especially on sale.

922163d1-2c24-456a-b2fa-4dc1f3ea3b42
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Item received in well condition. Love how iHerb pack the item. No sign of dent. My friend recommend this herb tea might help for my migraine. Bought it for first time.

3df4f44d-a655-486c-8478-c147eae49860
Posted on May 12, 2022

It's so delicious with a touch of honey that it soothes me like no other tea ever has. This tea doesn't knock you out, but rather tames your tension while keeping your mind clear as you attempt to work and stay calm.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I love most of yogi teas this one taste good. Its caffeine free which is a plus because I like to stay away from caffeine.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Great quality. Great flavor. This tea doesn't put me to sleep so I'm not nervous to drink it during the day. Both my husband and I really like it and I'm sure it'll be added to our favorites shelf.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Another good caffeine free tea that has sleep aid benefit. The serving is good enough for a cup. The blend is good, and the smell is decent. Certainly worth recommending to those who needs sleep aid.