PL

Posted on Jan 12, 2022
Lets detox with this berry Yogi Tea! Love it.

Sounds interesting, detox which is good for health. I like the fact that they have different variants and i bought more than 20 pack so I could try each. I am surprised that all variants that i bought are equally good and I drink my tea based on my mood. I love the note that comes with each teabag, inspiring and relaxing every time i drink my Yogi. Made or organic ingredients, blend is perfect, some caffeine free some are not. Benefits those who wants to feel detoxed after meal.

50410fff-6c5b-4d90-b91a-03c9c987080d
1a7ee74c-aa90-4434-83e5-93d5abeed73a
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This berry detox tea is one of the best. The blend of herbs and flavors makes it delicious and useful. It is caffeine free and has wholesome ingredients. We have almost finished the entire package because we drink it so frequently. I would recommend this quality product to my friends.

829d5c5e-fafe-4d26-9113-22c930a70fc8
2cf6838a-5727-474d-b979-11305300e148
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Strong berry flavoured tea without caffeine! Great taste and addition to my night time routine. I usually brew a cuppa right after dinner and sip on it till bedtime. This really helps with my mild constipation - I don't clear my bowels daily and sometimes it causes quite abit of discomfort. The next morning, I can feel the effects almost right away. Very pleased to have discovered this. Also, very good for travel-constipation days. Will repurchase!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The quality and the ingredient of this tea help me to relax and use it even frequency because of the taste also this tea help me to use it and night because its free from caffeine and its has benefit for the body and the size is good actually also i like the package

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Berry flavor is not so strong and more like herbal tea, which is well blended for detox. I like this one more than the other detox teas of Yogi tea since the flavor is gentle and refreshing. I take this one both in the morning and in the evening, good for all seasons as well.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Talking about a great quality tea here! My friend recommended this tea brand to me. It catches my attention since it is caffeine free and has great ingredients for detox benefit. The taste is fruitful, which I like, and I can blend it with honey or just warm water for serving.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This is a very delicious detox tea which my local health food store seems to not carry it. So, I was very happy that iHerb offers it at a very reasonable price. While it does have stevia in it, it is such a small amount that it is barely sweet and this suits me fine because I don’t like really sweet things!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I love this Berry Detox tea - it has an excellent flavor. Love the strawberry, raspberry and pomegranate flavor. This also has fennel seed (lung support, mucus reducing, detox) and Dandelion for detox and burdock root (also for detox) . Thing is - this tea tastes like a treat - it is consistent and excellent quality - Yogi Tea as always good. I have a little honey with a cuppa and feel like I am pampering myself - really lovely tea.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022