PL

Posted on May 2, 2022

Great product to clean build up in scalp and good if you have itchiness on your scalp. Packaging is convenient. It does the job well without scrubbing your scalp . My scalp feels so clean after using this.

a6e5cbc9-5ff1-4b6d-b008-d14b6e15f7ec
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Nice mild scent, really easy to use with the applicator which allows you to massage the scalp as well as apply product easily to scalp.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

The comb brush head is a good idea but the design could have been better to deliver the serum to the scalp. It helps my itchy scalp to relieve.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I have psoriasis and I got this to help with the itching. unfortunately, it did nothing for me. The packaging is nice and user-friendly, but nothing more. I used it all up and nothing was different, my dandruff was still there, my itchy scalp was still there as well.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

the comb head design is good to spread the liquid on the scalp thoroughly

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

i will test it and i will let you guys know how it worked for me it smells so good and fresh

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I do like their other products, though nothing great about this. It’s merely a paste on gel. Was hoping for something with a bit of grit to clean my scalp. Scent is meh. Would not buy again.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Feel fresh and Comfortable and less itchy after use.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

love it so good it works just as described