PL

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

The skin is clean and radiant, highly recommend. The pads are thick and comfortable, there is room to insert the fingers for a more comfortable perception of the application

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I think the product is decent quality for the price. Used once a week to support other skincare treatments, I think it will be helpful.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Unexpectedly well done. Works perfect . I am 43 and I see the results

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Love the scent good quality ways to use

Posted on May 20, 2022

Easy to use, great quality, only 12 in package

Posted on Dec 1, 2021
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Beautiful acid pads for the face, they are large in size, so I divide them into several parts, so they last longer because one is too much for my face. Impregnated in moderation, nothing drains during use. The smell of citrus is a bit sharp, but it is perceived normally. The pads themselves exfoliate and fight rashes, the next day the skin after them shines, the pores are clean and narrowed. My skin is sensitive, but there was no irritation. After using the pads, be sure to rejuvenate the cream and SPF in the morning!

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Personally, I love acidic exfoliating products, and I got it from iHerb. The first time I met the pads, it has a fresh grapefruit smell and is easy to use. After a few days of use, I found that the dark pimples gradually disappeared.

6c212443-1a1e-4ca7-81c7-b06f327328ac
533cdd6c-9709-4788-b74d-c89db57d0ab3
Posted on Aug 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The quality is just superb. I generally fell in love with yes to products. Of course I was bribed by the smell of grapefruit bastard. I really like the discs

Posted on May 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent cleansing and refreshing patches, the smell is fresh. Acids do not pinch even sensitive skin. However, the patches are somehow very few, I did not pay attention.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Well made, easy to use. I use it once a week. No irritation. I really hope for a peel and update.