PL

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Love the scent of watermelon, makes me think of summer days even when it's cold out. Cleanses well with no tight feeling. Will definitely repurchase.

c1fb243e-4939-42e8-a0ff-648e695aadb8
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

The scent is heavenly and it is a great non-drying cleanser for my sensitive skin. I use it as a shave gel often as well. It’s a decent size for the price, the packaging is cute, and it’s a great daily addition to my routine. It doesn’t moisturize but it’s gentle.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

When I first opened it and took a sniff, I didn't like it because it smelled like those regular facial foam cleansers I used before. Then, I actually used it to wash my face and it was nice and refreshing. It was gel like and the watermelon scent was good. My skin felt clean but moist.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Love the smell, and it's a nice little cleanser with no bad additions, but struggles removing makeup if you use a lot of makeup. For a light daily morning cleanser it works nicely. I enjoy using it and would buy again, but it would have been better if it was a bit more effective on makeup removal. Love the watermelon scent also. Really nice.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

All i want from a face wash is to be gentle and smell good. And this wash does that plus it is somewhat natural and very inexpensive! I love this brand and been buying them for years

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Nice fresh flavor, good texture and is gentle to my skin, I simply love "YesTo" face cleaners.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

The smell is fantastic and not too candy-ish. Haven't used it long-term but it doesn't dry out your face.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

one of my favorite face washes

Posted on Aug 1, 2022