PL

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Psyllium Husks have a lot of benefits if you're trying to be healthy. Off the top of my head, I could list more than a dozen. Do your research re: the importance of fiber and if you want to be pro-active with your gut/intestines health. All diseases begin with your third brain, your gut. Very happy with the quality/results of this product.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Great Supplement performs as indicated. Fast delivery. Great for detoxing. Would buy again. The quality is good. Natural ingredient. Capsule size is just right. The taste is not bad. Very beneficial and is a great benefit to your health. Dosage is reasonable and is used for detoxing if you have parasite concerns. One should notice a improvement after a couple of weeks.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I'm very glad to have this fiber in an easy-to-use capsule form and very glad that it is not a gelatin capsule. I used to use the powder form but it was just too messy. Very glad it's certified gluten free. This is worth the extra cost to me.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I have peace of mind about my gastro intestinal tract, about my body regularity since I am taking Yerba Prima Husks. My constipation is left in the past. Even more I have lost weight and I feel more strong and more energetic. The Yerba Prima Husks has a very gentle action. It is a high quality fiber that does not cause any discomfort on the body. I have not tried the Yerba Phylum Husks for all the other enumerate effects on the cardiovascular system.

Posted on May 26, 2022

These Psyllium Husks Capsules are supposed to be a very convenient substitute to Psyllium Husks in powder form, which need to be dissolved in a full glass of water and consumed immediately, which is not terribly pleasant. Caps are an excellent replacement. However, I personally wasn't able to definitely determine that it provided me with noticeably improved bowel movement. They did add to a sense of fullness thus reducing sensation of hunger though. Just make sure to drink a sufficient amount of water after you take these capsules, so that they effectively dissolve inside your stomach.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

A staple supplement to have on hand when I know my fiber intake isn't the best. Helps to move bowel without any sort of irritation or urgency!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

It has the effect of lowering cholesterol, but it is inconvenient to drink a lot of water. I am satisfied with the packaging, ingredients, and size. It's helpful for diet.

e3941bce-30e0-4edd-a7d7-7dfdefc6f376
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Love this brand of fiber. It is made in the USA, Gluten free, and Non GMO. The order was in good condition. It arrived quickly. Also it has no preservatives, binders or fillers. Excellent quality.

I have been on a Keto diet for over a year and the Psyllium Husks keep me regular! Works like a charm and couldn't do it without them.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Works for me regularly. I dont like the taste as much as the orange flavored one, but I also mix that one with diluted orange juice. I will keep ordering it.