PL

Posted on Oct 21, 2021
From Japanese Girl “Excellent!”

Amazing amazing! I've been using it for a few years and I don't change it for any other brand. This honey is just wonderful! I use it for everything, to sweeten my smoothies, oatmeal, I love drinking it also with apple vinegar and ginger in the morning. I highly recommend it. if you think my comment helped you click yes!

884a2ec3-1085-4042-bbad-955b53f76dcc
b6eaeca2-546d-497b-a2ed-945c1d4e5066
76a93c8f-9950-4a67-99de-1261a2b933c5
Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Y.S. ECO Bee Farms' honey is pure which is why I order from iHerb only. It doesn't run like syrupy honey but is raw and unfiltered which makes it adhere to whatever you apply it to. 3 pounds of pure organic honey is a steal at this price.

c54e2436-1e08-434a-9972-de631b4b029e
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Honey has so many health benefits and this one seems like a high quality one that is good to use instead of sugar for diet purpose. the taste is not too sweet, good to use in beverages but it takes a moment to melt down + cookie and cake recipes. good packaging as in picture (🐾🐾🐾 curious kitty is investigating lol )

5394e2eb-2145-44af-af7b-678c84059aee
1fb60f2e-cff1-4f37-82b1-a6a5e9c3ccd5
e9731506-291c-43f1-89fb-ef7761657e86
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I kind of see myself as kind of a “honey connoisseur,” having experienced many genuine honeys from small-time/local farms and producers. This is really good stuff! It’s thick, rich, and full of that flavour you can’t get from the store very often. I highly recommend! Very fast delivery, super amazing taste and I wasn't sure of it was organic but have my approval now. The manufacturer should point that out clearly. I will definitely purchase again from them. Thank you

c823068f-2229-4ea1-bf83-18b87db33825
d44a48be-1500-4ee7-8537-25cd2e8b78a2
alloriginal
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I have to cut down on sugar, but my daily matcha green tea needs a touch of sweetening, so...Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Raw Honey, 14 oz has come to my rescue. I use about a half teaspoon and it is soooo good. If ever a product was perfect, this is it! Outstanding taste, yet economical. I use it every day and always look forward to that mellow sweetness. This honey is not liquid; it is a solid that melts easily in warm liquids.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

This honey is solid like shea butter, so you need a spoon to dig in, but the flavor is good and because of its consistency, it is not messy to use. It also does not get gritty or form sugar crystals with age like the regular honey. I only used it for sweetening tea and coffee but not for cooking or baking since it only dissolves in hot liquid

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

What more can I say. I absolutely adored it. The best quality honey with fantastic taste and the least processed of all, which means all nutrients are preserved. Not at all sweet as I use a full spoon on my tea to get it a bit sweater. I cannot recommend it enough.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I absolutely love the texture and taste of this honey. Rich, slightly creamy, and holds its shape in most temperatures. It is also easy to blend into things like yogurts and batters. You can definitely taste the difference between this honey and most clear/translucent ones you find in the grocery store. The fact that it comes in a value size is fantastic as well! I never have to worry about running out, especially when I rely on honey lemon tea for sore throats.