PL

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Huge loads

Me and my husband take these daily along with our multi vitamins. It has definitely improved our overall health. Great stuff, gives me extra energy and I am keeping it in my kitchen regularly! I know it is good for me, so I never want to be without it. YS Organic bee farms has a standard of very high quality at good prices.

Being the daughter of an apiarist, I grew up loving and understanding the goodness and nutritional value in what bees produce! I find this Bee Pollen is excellent value for money, but most importantly, it is a super food in a capsule! I love it! This is the only multi-vitamin I need! When my kids, my husband or I feel a cold coming on, we dose up on our Bee Pollen. It's packed full of goodness. I don't like running out so always try to have a bottle in the cupboard spare!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

All men over a certain age should look into Bee Pollen for a healthy prostate. It eases pain and basically helps keep everything functioning properly. After years of being prescribed it by my doctor I began buying it here and since starting, haven't needed to go back to the doctor. I swear by it.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

For overall wellness I think it is good to take bee pollen if you do not have pollen allergies. I can feel the difference taking it in the morning. It gives me more energy.

1ebc57c9-2cae-4035-98d5-c80d7e5b6684
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

So happy to have found these on iHerb! Previously purchased at a vitamin store but they never seemed to have stock. The price on iHerb was cheaper than I paid in the past and the shipping was incredibly fast. Will be repeat purchasing once my supply is out!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

i bought after the high reviews, quality is amazing as they use the best ingredients, size is good, no after taste , i take two capsules after the meal..will update later

08eb9d5c-4116-4453-a569-34ae238afa2a
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

my mom got covid, so i got her various compliments to help her boost her immune system, and i heard bee pollen is very helpful, it will be a stable in our diet, i recommend it 👍

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Awesome product helps my body feel better and more energy than ever before. It has been my experience with the company that I have been working with for years now and I would love to be able to help you ❤️

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

My entire family has had the miserable winter cold except me ! I keep telling they to take these supplements but you know they don’t listen:). O well I haven’t been sick once !!

Posted on Dec 12, 2021