PL

Posted on Feb 5, 2022
Great quality!

Tasty and great quality! Has a slight fruity taste intermixed with taste of floral honey. I can actually feel ‘something’ as I ingest it… like after youve ingested an elixir. It’s not as sweet like those highly processed commercial honey out there but it does add enough sweetness to a warm beverage or a bowl of oats. I so wanna purchase all the other kinds of raw honey from this honey farm! I believe this farm does produce very high quality products ! For this price, it’s super worth it! Raw unfiltered honey especially of wild flowers gives antioxidative benefits.

Tastes like manuka honey. It is thick and rich. I start my mornings with a spoon of it. Use wooden spoons as metal could oxidate it. Very beneficial! Please like if you find it helpful.

22e1b74c-da58-46c8-934b-b1efb5062842
Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Nice, Antioxidant power food. The taste a bit strong but easy too drink. I take 2 tea spoons in the morning with empty stomach. Feel good after drinking. No allergies reaction. You should try it!

238737f7-9ffe-4371-8032-f8cd9a9bee5b
e01b78c4-01b7-4ff8-b446-111847ff5c99
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I’m familiar with the taste of buckwheat honey as I grew up on it. This honey has even greater taste as it’s combination with forest honey Package is glass, I prefer if it’s plastic. U can use it for diet as sugar replacement You’ll not regret the taste and you’ll buy it again Recommended

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love honey This is ECo bee farm that make me trust what i put in my mouth Its grade A Contains Buckwheat Its really thick though and taste is not great but ok

f7d171ba-19bb-4cbd-90e7-6cf6da8e8f1f
d3281f10-5007-42c1-82ce-81054c5c76da
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

This is dark honey, so you don't need a lot of it. Dark honey has more nutrients, more health benefits. Once you get used to the taste (because it is different than golden honey), you may never go back.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

This is a thick paste during winters. Does not flow at all. And very medicinal tasting. I think the label should say that it's a honey 'spread'. Don't buy this if you want honey for the sake of taste. It tastes like propolis or something has been mixed in

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I love this brand and their honey! This is my first time trying this specific honey, but I loved the way it tasted! I will definitely purchase it again.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

My two children liked this power honey. It's a blend of three kinds (buckwheat, forest, multi-floral). And it tastes like sweet flowers. If bitter-sweet buckwheat honey isn't to your liking, this sweeter mixed power honey blend might be the one for you and your kids.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This honey has a very strong taste , creamy and rich. I like it but the taste is so strong that it changes the taste of what it's accompanying.