PL

Posted on Dec 14, 2021
Great

I absolutely love this toothpaste and have been using it for years. The taste is powerful and no other toothpaste makes my teeth feel as clean! I was so thrilled to find an online retailer with this price. I stocked up and bought 4. They arrived quickly. I highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I love this! I have periodontal disease and needed to step up my toothpaste game so I bought this. My mouth feels so much cleaner, really great product. I also use their nasal spray and sweatener lol

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

If like me, you're over the strong taste of peppermint you'll love this mild spearmint flavour. My dentist recommends using a fluoride toothpaste just once a day so I alternate between this and Spry fluoride-free spearmint. The perfect combo.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I haven't used this for long enough to make comparison with other brands of toothpaste but this feels great, foams just enough & make my teeth feel clean without being abrasive or much chemical taste. All good :-)

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

My dentist recommended this toothpaste because xylitol helps reduce the level of organisms in your mouth which can lead to thrush. I use an anti inflammatory inhaler for asthma which can cause thrush, and this has been helpful.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Spry seeks out the greatest, most natural ways to improve oral health. That’s why Spry Toothpaste features xylitol and cranberry extract. Both improve oral health by inhibiting bacteria from adhering to teeth and gums. Spry Toothpaste is part of the Spry Dental Defense System®.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Great for people looking for a higher quality toothpaste in terms of ingredients and a more natural product. Great minty flavor, good for any age, my son uses this too.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I used to use 100% natural toothpaste, but the dentist asked me to use toothpaste with fluoride. I looked for the one as much as natural with fluoride and found this product. The mint taste isn't strong even my kids use it. Overall I like it.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I bought it cos it has flouride and its good for the enamel. So far so good. It taste good very minty and keeps the mouth duper fresh. Keeps the breath fresh all day.