PL

Posted on Jan 10, 2022
Прекрасно!

Just started my journey with xylitol, visually I don't see any difference for teeth at the moment, but it definitely reduces the plaque on the tongue. The taste and smell are very sweet and I like that. The size of the candy is quite small. I take one after a meal.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I got these because I quit using SNO xylitol because the owner of SNO was extremely rude and offensive toward me. Quite honestly, Spry is much better. The flavor is consistent and I really like how long the mints last. I use xylitol daily and regularly for my teeth and I really like Spry because they are high quality and taste good and they are a good price.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Delicious little candies made of xylitol, which I thought was better for my teeth and my keto diet. Don't expect a blast of mintiness, however, it is subtle. I would have preferred it to be more minty. But nonetheless, it is quite tasty. Good quality product. Good packaging too.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

The mints are slightly larger than a Tic Tac mint and are intense enough that I only need one.The fruit flavor is slightly noticeable for my taste.

15dd2321-e3b3-4807-9bd5-9fbcb9695f43
be5c0ac9-db1e-496c-ad9e-c087803c7812
18d2db5f-4f60-4a9b-a2a4-90549a5663c7
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

these taste awesome too awesome I eat them too fast good quality... bummed they are out of stock quite often... love that they have xylitol as an ingredient in them good for the teeth... Will buy again when in stock

e2d13ad3-870b-45b7-b560-efd1d8eadb4f
e16e3bb5-9b25-42ae-bc88-2d1dbf2ea1b3
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Great quality sweet with healthy ingredients for oral health. Packaging is great but can be better isntead of scoping out sweets. Tastes very sweet and berry like

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Lovely small candies,nice colour and very tasteful.Really the best in IHERB.I bought another package.Very relaxing and only 1.2 calories in a one candy.Run to buy it and you wouldn't regret it

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Great taste mints that are good for the dental health with xylitol that reduces cariogenic bacteria. Good quality and ingredients. The Berryblast flavor is addicting so I go through them quickly. Will be ordering more.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

These are a bit strong but I like peppermint so it doesn’t bother me. And I love the effect they have. My mouth is always dry and these help short term at least but they do help.