PL

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
This Cacao powder gives me small happiness everyday!

I love sprinkle this cacao powder on my oat meal porridge with many fruits (^-^)/ I’m obsessed with this cacao powder now. It's also useful when baking cocoa and vanilla French cookies. I also sometimes make hot coco with this cacao powder,honey, and milk for my husband. It’s a huge package than I thought and also excellent quality. You can save lots of money if you are a person who often take out hot coco from cafe so often. (It’s also much much healthier to make hot coco at home because you can control the intake of sugar.)

446949ae-7c21-4188-8dfa-a64b005c8314
053552f8-fe38-469e-8c0f-840d7afdf2d1
c9b97a33-e0e6-4978-88e0-002d40fda23c
2a815c55-f385-48a6-b711-a45d52d9da97
Diamint
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

When I feel like something sweet, I make cocoa with coconut milk sweetened with stevia. For me it is the most delicious drink, and after drinking it, I don't feel guilty for cheating…. This cocoa is delicious and dissolves perfectly in hot water. You can tell by its taste that it is fermented… for connoisseurs. This cocoa is excellent, I recommend it to everyone. I wish you all health!

4c039b33-f181-48f5-ad41-a9192cc18b90
baee6c7d-7457-4276-8e06-9a60b8a50d9e
Posted on May 1, 2022

Tastes great and so chocolaty. Perfect for baking or making chocolate bars or even drinking. Definitely recommended, clearly high quality product and I love that it’s fair trade also. The packaging is nice it seals easily and well. I will definitely be buying again. UPDATE ————- Only recently I’ve seen this warning on the back of the package as shown in the photo. I’m not from the states but I know some states have strict labeling but o still don’t know why a product with one ingredient would be labeled for cancer and reproductive issues

21a013bf-fb89-42c6-adbb-3a93ad392fa2
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Cacao powder is great as a source of magnesium. This product's quality is very good and we are pleased to use it. Sprinkle on hot cereals or yogurt, yum! To make a healthy chocolate spread, take a level teaspoon of cacao powder and a teaspoon of honey and add it to some techina and you have a great snack for the kids.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I really like this Cacao powder. It has such a smooth taste and it makes, great brownies. I am always skeptical of cacao powder due to their high content of mold that is produced on the bean, bit I trust the quality of this company, and the cacao they produce. I will reorder when I get low.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

The fermented chocolate does taste more chocolatey than non-fermented chocolate. I add it to my smoothies in the morning and it adds a great chocolate kick compared to the cocoa powder I used to use. If you found this review helpful please give it a thumbs up. Thank you!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

The best of the best! The taste is unbelievable! Top quality. I choose this powder because unlike many other brands this have no/negligable amount of heavy metals (cadmium, lead). You can contact them and ask for the certification, they do not hide the information. I love this powder! I am celiac, no reaction to this product.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Quality of Wildly Organic Brand is excellent. Nature Way brands are made in US (GMP certified). The dose is good amount of fermented cacao powder. The size is good for many months. Tastes amazing and benefits liver, lung health, brain health, for inflammation, and immune system. Every morning, I take this for general health mixed with 5 gram Vitamin C (1 teaspoon Vitamin C), and I mix this in "Budwig Smoothie" & "Kelly Brogan Smoothie" recipe. See Nobel Laureate Dr. Linus Pauling best-selling book 'How to live longer and feel better" Every day I take this, plus: . Vitamin C 8000 mg per day ( divided 3 times) . Multivitamin . B Complex - B 100 complex - 100 mg . Vitamin A 25000 IU . Vit D3 5000 IU . Vit K2 300 mcg . Vit E 1000 IU . Zinc 50 mg . Selenium 200 mcg . Omega-3 fish oil 2000 mg . Kelp - Iodine 1000 mcg . Calcium/Magnesium tablet . CoQ10 200 mg

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Really delicious! I have started putting about a half to one teaspoon in my morning coffee for a more more polyphenols and vitamins, and now I like it so much that I am doing it because it tastes good! I like that it is apparently higher in nutrients than regular old cocoa powder.