PL

Posted on Jun 23, 2022
Excellent quality and flavor!

Wow! I love this Lion's Mane Mushroom Powder. Through my own research, it is my understanding that mycelium contains more beneficial polysaccharides than the fruiting body, so that is why I gave this a try. It's a great price for a lot of powder and is Certified Organic and US Grown. I put it in my bulletproof coffee every morning and it has definitely been a positive addition to my life. I think it's kind of like taking vitamin D supplements.. I feel happier and sharper. It's hard to describe, but it is now deeply embedded into my morning ritual and now I never forget it!

Posted on May 6, 2022

This ingredient is a GAME CHANGER!! I have been using a tiny scoop in my daily coffee and smoothies and have noticed a positive change in my anxiety and relief of my cloudy mind. I feel like it is helping me with the serious brain fog that I have experienced lately and allowed me to focus on what really matters: my family and health! I find it really easy to use, the taste is totally palatable and this sized package has a lot of servings- so much more than just a tiny pill! I have been recommending this high quality superfood to all of my friends and family, as it has benefited me tremendously with such increased energy and mental sharpness.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Excellent product. Although it is not cheap, it gets the job done. The flavour of the lion's mane is not strong. It is a great addition to drinks or soup. Dried lion's mane have a stronger flavour than this power from my experience. It is also a better bang for your buck when you purchase it from a normal Asian grocery store. However, this is a good quick option to add it to your diet.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Checks all the boxes what you want to see ! We have this for our cat, but we will also use it; we read so many great things about lion's mane helpful to help mental state and neurological health.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

The quality of this product is amazing. It comes with high standards in manufacturing. I found myself in the good health because the benefits of consuming this regularly.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

great taste, I mix it with water and drink it without sugar, it improves my thinking and concentration, this economical packaging is at a good price

Posted on May 9, 2022

honestly feel great after only a few weeks using the lionsmane in my morning smoothies. it's great energy boost and feel clearer in concentration

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

as someone who has taken lions mane before, i am really unhappy with this product- it tastes and has the same consistency as psyllium husk, infact it may as well be the same thing! it's more a carby, bulking agent for cooking. it has no taste, smell or sign of mushroom, and gave me a very upset tummy. never been so unhappy or shocked over a product before. this should not be labelled as lions mane in my opinion, absolutely no sign of fruiting body.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Great quality, clean superpower. I trust this brand & love their products. This mushroom powder I use daily in my smoothies to support the longevity.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

It doesn't taste like lion's mane. It smells like it a bit. The texture is too crispy comparing to better brands. I feel it is like a little real lion's mane mixed with something else. I bought 3 packs and I feel I spent my money wrongly. Very doubtful quality and ingredient