PL

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

A nice option from the Wild Tuna Pasta Salad they also make. Just as tasty and delicious. Just goes to show you that there are good options out there instead of the mass produced, high salt content that a great many food products have. This company knows how to make the healthy stuff. You won't regret the purchase.

Posted on May 20, 2022

tried it n are it as it is. ingredient and quality is fresh enough. beans n corn not kept for too long. most importantly, wild tuna is not salty, salt taste but definitely not canned food type of saltiness. unexpected! size is small package which I ate as a top up when not enough food and yet want to eat healthy enough food. ate once as supper with other types of beans and seeds. healthier than eating e wrong food at night when food selection is limited. awesome proteins and vegetables in a package!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I tried the one with tuna and beans and liked it, so I wanted to try this too. Good, just a bit more tiny vegetables added like corn and carrot bits. For a change it is good, although I do not really care for corn as it has less nutritional value than just beans or carrots.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I was surprised to see how this was packed-in a tin can, but was pleasantly surprised at the amount of the salad. It was tasty and very filling. It was a little too spicy for me, however.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I liked this product. I recommend everyone to try it

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Oh wow! Wild Tuna Bean & Corn Salad is sooo heavenly good! I will definitely keep ordering. ❤👍

MIHO5
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Very savory with organic ingredients. I ate it with a bread and half of the package was enough to feel full ;)

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

This brand is amazing any product I order from wild planed is super delicious. Fresh + tasty.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Tasty and healthy! Mixed it with salad, good for a quick meal.