PL

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Price was quite affordable for organic cane sugar. I prefer coconut sugar, brown sugar or honey to sweeten but will use this if I need a more neutral taste.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

For the product's price and excellent quality, you definitely won't go wrong with this one! Tastes just like you'd expect sugar to taste, with the benefit of being cleaner and less processed than regular white sugar. Great addition to any dish or recipe that calls for it, and the packaging makes it easy to store as is.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Great price and great organic sugar! Would never use anything else now. Great quality too, color and taste is fantastic in cookies, brownies, coffee, anything that needs some sweetness. I use half the amount in usual recipes and it's perfect for my tastes.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I don't often use sugar, but this Organic Cane Sugar is unbelievably delicious and is as healthy as sugar gets. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I replaced processed sugars with other natural sweeteners, including this product. I love it and will not go back! The Wholesome brand seems to be a nice quality.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

The only sugar product we let into our kitchen. Sugar is not healthy overall, we all know that. but we still consume it in baking. this one is organic and made from pure sugar cane. No junk.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

The only sugar brand we consume. We consume sugar in moderate amount and when we do, we always go for organic. Taste is nice, real sugar taste.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Super deal, good quality & can last for a long time