PL

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

The product is as shown on your sight Just wish there was more info on the label on when to take this product ie with food or with out and time of day to best take if that matters at all only been using this product for a week will be looking forward to how I feel after I start my second bottle Would like to see this product in a larger bottle The taste is a bit earthy but all good

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This particular brand was recommended to me by a friend because the quality is really good. This powder gives me good energy and I include it in my morning coffee sometimes for the health benefits. The size is good and it has lasted me quite a long time. For those who are looking for a healthy lifestyle, I definitely recommend adding Maca to your diet.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I’ve tried several brands, but I always come back to this one. Gives me the boost I need to get through the day. I add half a tsp to my coffee and I feel a noticeable difference in my energy and mood.

I took it for a few days and I'm pretty sure it made me slightly depressed. So I stopped and after a few more days felt normal again. I've read that some people have such a reaction to maca. That being said, I know this brand is supposed to be good, so I'm leaving 3 stars. My advice is to start with a really low dose and see how your body reacts.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I felt a difference in the intensity of my hot flashes after the first dose. It is now day five and the hot flashes have decreased in frequency and duration.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

This is my go2 maca because it's very high quality & gelatinized for proper digestion..it's pricey, but lasts along time because you only need a small amount per day due to it's high quality & because it's properly prepared..i also love that it comes in a glass container!

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

This is a fine grade maca powder in glass bottle, value for money.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Good product. Nice taste, can make smoothies with it adding berries. Better take it morning time with breakfast.

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

I took this to increase low progesterone. I follow the fertility awareness method for contraception and this made it impossible for me to identify and confirm ovulation. It pushed my basal body temp up so high that I couldn't interpret my charts. My cycles are very regular apart from low progesterone so I wouldn't recommend using it unless you do have irregular cycles.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Quality is great, but in the end maca just did not work for me. My cycles became more heavy and painful.