PL

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This is the one I have loved for years, but I kept ordering the Lotion thinking that something about it had changed. Then I realized that I should have been ordering the Cream, because when I wear the cream version, the moisture lasts all day, feels very good on my skin, and a little goes a long way. I used this many years ago and remembered the scent. I love Almond because the subtle scent is noticeable here and there throughout my day and it is not overpowering.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I love how natural this cream seems, absorbs well and does not leave skin greasy. Pleasant scent too, good value for money. Nice small tube for travel too!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Weleda facial cream (almond) works well with my sensitive skin Really moisturizes nice texture and completely safe I prefer the Weleda sensitive facial lotion during summer months

Posted on May 15, 2022

I have used much more expensive products with less satisfying results!! Feels great on my skin all day and a tube will last you a long time. The scent is subtle and pleasant. Highly recommend.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

friend asked me to get it for her, she loves it

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

loved using it before makeup and even as the last step in my skin routine gives a moisture boost and smells great.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I like it but don’t like how it smell

Posted on Mar 14, 2021

I am not a fan of the smell, and it takes a good amount to cover your face (not the kind of lotion where a little goes a long way). Contains alcohol, which doesn’t moisturize as much as I would like. I want to like it more than I do, but I’m going to keep looking for a more moisturizing face cream.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

My favourite Weleda line. This one is better for a cold time of the year, than a lotion version. Suitable for reactive skin, calming and removing red spots.

Posted on Jan 7, 2021

I usually love Weleda, but wasn't super impressed with it. It's a small amount for the price you pay and also it's "sensitive" properties don't really shine through. It's an ok face cream, not rich enough, but does the trick