PL

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I used to not shave at all. but now, with that little package of lotion, with the adorable scent in the blue glass package, my face benefits and my sensitive skin could not be more gentle. it is very high quality and takes effect right away. the size is perfect for the composition.

Posted on May 29, 2022

It comes in a beautiful bottle sized perfectly for TSA approval and can be brought in your carry on if you’re traveling. It’s a good scent and the quality is excellent as can be expected of all Weleda products. It lasts for a long time even with regular use. The packaging is great because it’s a pretty blue glass bottle in a light cardboard box.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I've been wanting my husband to convert to products with less harsh ingredients and I am glad to have found this and have him try it. He loves it. He hates anything that has an overpowering scent and this one fits the bill - it has a light and comforting scent. My husband says it indeed is soothing for the skin. I foresee that he will purchase this again.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I gave the after shave to all my nephews, who happen to have all Birthday in springtime. The youngest likes it very much, because he got no Akne anymore. The second, his girlfried likes the smell. And third I do not know yet. As always great product from Weleda. It is very effective and gentle on the skin.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

My husband is European and has always found Weleda products to be excellent quality. He was very pleased to find a source for them in the US. Refreshing scent. Pleasant to use.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

My husband loved the fragrance! It’s without nasty ingredients and it doesn’t smell like the typical men products for after shave. Love it!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I use this cream for shaving my head. And this is the first case when the cream works so well! Doesn't irritate skin, feels so well, doesn't hurt, has good and gentle smell. I use it every day and I'm happy with it.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

It’s good! First time I order and I like it - easy on the skin, no reaction, the smell is pleasant. Most probably I will order more

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Really nice after shave product! Very pleasant mild smell, my husband is very pleased! It was a bit pricey but I think it is worth it plus it is gonna last for a while so definitely worth it. Will def buy more Weleda products in the future!

my husband uses this aftershave for over a year, gentle good for sensitive skin, do not irritate. very classy glass packaging and nice scent

50ae8952-2c70-46e2-8221-8bc2d2f7c9b8