PL

Posted on Jul 5, 2022
מצוין!

An excellent body oil kit! I have not tried any of them yet, but the packaging design is very comfortable and beautiful. Also, the size of the oils themselves is good, they are small and suitable for several uses. This is a great way to test their oils and choose which one I like best, and maybe purchase them in the future. Recommend to anyone who wants to try and not commit to a full size product.

3835c99a-5053-4a89-8f8c-6c1bdc143597
AnaAna
Posted on May 27, 2022

This is the great set of high quality body oils. I like that you can try all Weleda oils in one purchase. My favorite scant is birch and rose ones. Jars are small in size but one will last for couple usages as oils are very spreadable. The package is very cute, jars are made of glass and sealed safely.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

A great way to test out the entire oil range. Beautiful body oils that I apply after shower for best results. A little bit goes a long way and they are perfect for putting in your travel bag. One bottle =1 week or so for me when doing entire body. they all smell beautiful,absorb well, lock in moisture and get rid of scaly leg skin. I’m not so sure about the other effects but the pomegranate is my favourite.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

This set is for the greedy one. All favors are nice and good to try this set before buying the big one! Please like my comment if you think it is help. Thanks! 如果可以幫助您進一步了解該產品,請喜歡我的評論,非常感謝。

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Luxurious and beautifully scented body oils - these look really pretty in an pack as well and would make a great gift. Only downside was that the bottles are quite small for the price- probably only enough for one or two uses per bottle. Please like if this was helpful to you :)

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Great gift or as a discovery if you're not familiar with oils and or this brand. Size is perfect for trying and all scents are mild. Package makes it easy to use and store.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I love these. They are great to put into a purse or a pocket to take with you when you travel. They smell great and my skin loves all the flavors I've tried so far.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Excellent quality oil, the quality is here. The scent are divine, the birch oil really worked on cellulite, the rose oil is perfect, the arnica oil is a must after a gym session. Keep the tiny glass bottle and refill them for your travels.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

These smell so divine! I often bring one bottle in my bag so that I can moisturize often since the blasting AC dried up the skin. Highly recommended!