PL

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

it's perfect for my salad. taste just right. Before I purchase this product, I did check all the ingredients, composition, quality and the beneficial factors it gives if I will include this in my diet. I would recommend this to my friends. perfect to drizzle to any salad and you can even use it in recipes you're cooking. As for the packaging and the size is just right.

a546b03d-2970-4231-8046-0eb5e7713716
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I was looking for a low-calorie dressing option and thought I would give this one a try. I actually don't like mustard flavors but I really enjoy this dressing. I use it both on salads and to dip meat in like you would regular mustard. It is a bit runny so don't expect a thick salad dressing and be careful when pouring it out so you don't get too much. Overall, I think the flavor is great and it is a healthy dressing alternative.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This Walden Farms honey Dijon dressing is fabulous. That it is calorie free is amazing. This is the only dressing I use at home any more, and am thinking of taking a small container of it with me when I go out and will be eating a salad. I've found also the Walden Farms ranch dressing and my husband is hooked on that. Have served it to guests and all are amazed at the good taste for zero calories. It isn't a thick dressing if that is your preference. It is thin and pours easily.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I was looking for a dressing with no carbs, no sugar, no calories. I am very picky with my salad dressings. This brand was recommended by a friend, so I first bought a sample pack. The Honey Dijon was my favorite. However, I was surprised to find that I actually liked them all. Highly recommended.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Another great tasting dressing from this brand. I have tried almost all from Walden farms and I can tell this is in my top 5. good quality and good flavor for my salads and veggies.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Will definitely buy this again. Great taste, but the use of the bottle is not the best. I might move it to another bottle which will be easier to use but I like it that it is a glass bottle.