PL

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Walden Farms is a quality product with even better taste and ingredients. You can use this syrup eith anything, and the serving size is very large. The bottle is a premium glass package. The benefits of zero calorie condiments are endless. This is good for those on diets or looking for low calorie recipes. The composition and consistency of this syrup are delicious. I use this syrup quite frequently as it is delicious and low calorie. Would highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This quality and ingredient as well as taste surpassed my expectations. I recommend to use it frequently. The serving size assisted me well. My keto kid diet loves it. Overpriced a bit

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The product is of high quality and the taste is very wonderful. I recommend using it with pancakes and sweets and there are no calories

70859263-5aa6-412f-9438-ed0efe7c226a

Love it! Walden Farm Syrup legit becomes my staple haha

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Mild flavor,loving it. I felt consistency is thinner than pancake syrup.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Taste more like salted caramel rather than maple syrup. The original pancake syrup is much better although this new version uses natural ingredients only.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Nice will definitely get it again!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

GOOD ``BUT expensive than befor too much

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Mild taste, I like it. The original pancake syrup is much better, although the new version uses only natural ingredients. Very tasty! Sweet and zero calories! I recommend using it with pancakes and sweets. It's nice to help each other. Welcome - it's back! I wish you all beauty and health! I tried to make this review interesting and USEFUL for you! If my review is useful or interesting to you, I will be grateful for your Like!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

It is good because the recipe packaging is neat and has no sugar and is zero calories for a recipe that is lightly sprinkled on pancakes or on yogurt during a diet.