PL

Posted on Feb 12, 2022
Joint health, 3 ways!

Ingredients include all 3 main supplements for joint health: Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM. Package size vs. dosage level is the best balance, so you are paying a good price per pill size. Tablets are large, so please be careful in swallowing, get assistance from enough liquid. Take note if you are allergic to seafood--note the source if you need vegetarian/vegan options instead.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

the quality is good! have chosen this one for mum as it includes all 3 main supplements to improve joint health, i.e. glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM. the price is very nice in terms of the amount of the supplements per serving and per tablet. a little thing to be careful is that the tablet size is really quite large...

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I've knee pain for some time, and I can feel benefits since i started using it,. The joint pain has reduced. I'm very satisfied with the combination of ingredients. The high concentration of MSM. I think it is good both for my age and for my body. The package is big enough for 30 days.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Unfortunately it is not vegan. It was for my friend. Glucosamine and chondroitine really effective, but you have to be patient. And pain can increase in the beginning

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I was glad to see that there is a product available that contains the same amounts of glucosamine, chondrotin and MSM that I have been using at a much lower price.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Great product,such a good price!I have an autoimmune disease and need a good glucosamine product.Thanks IHerb,would,nt be able to buy all my supplements with your great prices!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

excellent quality glucosamine. this one is reach in MSM - which is key for cartilage regeneration (1.2g per capsule). ingredients are well balanced for a good effect.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Great product. I've noticed a great improvement in my joints. I highly recommend this brand if you have sore joints. Remember it's something you need to be consistent with taking.