PL

Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Great easy mixed protein

I was a bit skeptical of the cold brew coffee flavor (I enjoy their chocolate), but this one is a winner. It’s not overly coffee, closer to maybe a mocha, but still does the trick. I take it first thing in the morning and have replaced my morning coffee with it (I still will have an espresso later pre-workout). This is also my first protein with collagen - I can’t make any claims about that yet but everything I’ve read about it seems a good addition to my protein supplementation. For reference I use their cold brew flavor first thing in the morning, I’ll have a whey isolate after workout, and then I’ll have Vital’s chocolate flavor before bedtime.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Its flavor is incredible, it does not upset the stomach, it is isolated which is good for lactose intolerant people like me. I use it to recover body mass after an injury. fast shipping and in good condition. 💛

My favorite protein powder ever. Clean ingredients and good quality. It contains caffeine which helps me to keep energy up. Taste is so good. Size is perfect

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I loved this protein and the flavour is perfect for this summer. This protein is a good supplement. The ingredients are perfect to my diet, always help me before or after my workout.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021
2059

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

been using this product for last 06 months due to covid and realized that my skin has also lightened by 3-4 shades highly recommended and also this is very fast absorbing for me! good for detox also will continue buying! only minus is that this product is too expensive the price keep going up.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

the difference between the regular and the coffee is bits of coffee in the powder. quality is good. taste is ok. size is very good it is bigger. the package is comfortable. I useis as a supplement after training.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

I was looking for a protein to mix my coffee with in the morning. I also have an issue with proteins after a while not tasting good and giving me the runs. I take the vital proteins in flavored and decided to give this coffee flavor a shot since I was super happy with the quality of the unflavored protein. This tastes great mixes well with my coffee and doesn't give me the runs or a headache.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The packaging quality is great, but I didn’t like the taste much so I’ve not been using it on regular basis. I’d try to get through it but won’t buy it again.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Very good taste! Coffee coffee coffee! This actually tastes like coffee, but since it’s plant base, so the texture is not too smooth.