PL

Posted on Aug 21, 2022
Expensive, but excellent flavor

I’ve used several different collagen powders over the years, and this brand is my favorite. I’ve found that it mixes best in room temperature water. No artificial taste, and I notice an improvement in my complexion and fine lines/wrinkles after a few months of use. One and a half scoops daily does the trick and stretches it a bit longer than the “14 servings”.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I used it for a tendon injury and helped me recover faster, taste really good and also had. A positive effect on my skin and improved hair thickness also noted, great quality product

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Excellent vitamin, very useful! I will order more! The packaging is good!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I love all Vital Proteins Collagen products and this has Lemon flavor which is very nice

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Quality amazing pebtides, great for joint pain hair nail skin smoothing ingredients. packaging is very welli benefit hopefully

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

This is nice to put in a little bit of water to drink throughout the afternoon.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Good collagen, nice lemon taste. Comes with a measuring spoon, I take on an empty stomach 2 tablespoons with a glass of water. Before that, I tried California marine collagen with hyaluronic acid and vitamin C, it didn’t suit me at all, I felt side effects and zero results. Therefore, this collagen is the best of what I took.

66a6ff9b-1b9a-4b50-85ad-db8c460c06f2
fd1a1071-970b-48f4-ad3a-475cb3859bef
88126226-16b5-4466-ac56-007cc4aced4d
Posted on Aug 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Excellent option to replace whey protein. Excellent digestibility, bioavailability and absorption. Aid in muscle building and skin, hair and nails. Did this post help you in any way? Leave a like!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I tried a new taste, usually I take blue tasteless. Also took before the match. I use it in a milkshake, so the taste is not particularly important.