PL

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
Certain types of Magnesium

Did you know there are different TYPES of magnesium? And each one can help more specifically with certain things? As the ingredient states it is magnesium glycinate. The bottle package comes looking exactly as it looks on the site. The pill's size is a bit large, but it is a smooth capsule. My practioner suggested this one to help me with relaxing, sleep, PMS, anxiety, deficiency, and my tachycardia. And I can say it has helped benefit my sleep for sure! As well as, my fast heart rate and anxiousness. I take it at night at dinner or before bed.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

First time ordering this brand. I and my family use magnesium in different forms as our maintenance, for whenever we need it: mostly the glycinate/malate, srt magnesium, threonate and sulfate. Never citrate. I think this brand is good, my husband and son takes this + another capsule of glycinate, before bedtime and they feels relax the following day.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

The very first time I took these, I actually forgot I had added this supplement to my arsenal until I started feeling extremely relaxed and actually READY for bed- not just exhausted and drained. I told my husband that they had already started working for me and that was over a year ago. These make a difference and iherb has a great price on them.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I’ve been taking this type of magnesium and brand for quite some time and it seems that was working perfectly for leg cramps issue. However, not as often as it used to but cramps came back. Did they change the formula. I may need to try another type maybe. The four stars are for the package and how fast they were delivered.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I used to take a different brand of magnesium for years but it never helped. My magnesium was still low. This one is SO good though. Best magnesium supplement I’ve used

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I like that this is a mix of malate and glycinate. Hard to tell if it works any better than other brands, but price is good.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Excellent quality magnesium supplements especially helped a lot in decreasing anxiety & improving sleep.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

good composition of ingredients, helps the joints and muscles as well

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I have been using it for a week, satisfied with the outcome so far and will continue and see it effects on the long run

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Good form of magnesium for absorption. Helps with stress and heart health.