PL

Posted on May 23, 2022

This product is really good and it works well with me. I tried it before and it is effective & amazing . Highly recommend 👍

b7d69fb8-c4a3-4838-9899-ff2ac882a0bb
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Exactly what I was looking for and taste great. I will definitely be ordering more.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Get it. You’ll be surprised on how easy it is to take a shot of it

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Wonderful product and after a few days of use I already noticed the result. The product has a good aroma and excellent taste, I am really looking forward to the improvement in my health AND good ingredients, as it is very good when we are getting older. Excellent product quality and delivery was super fast, it took 7 days to arrive, as it was an import, it arrived in record time... I loved the product and I loved shopping at Iherb :)

216adeaf-f130-48fe-9b6b-b132751be0f7
Posted on May 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I know, I know that some drink apple cider vinegar in the morning on an empty stomach for weight loss. It is very useful for these purposes. And not only. Apple cider vinegar has many other health benefits as well. I use apple cider vinegar for culinary purposes. I make cabbage salad with it. Very nice vinegar!

Posted on May 31, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It is very delicious when you drink it with carbonic acid. Not recommended to drink straight

2590856f-5667-4215-a1dd-e27c6921c200
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I add it when preparing dishes, in preservation, and also add a spoonful to a glass of water, the taste is pleasant

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

It's an interesting product. worth your money. I recommend trying

Posted on Jul 28, 2022