PL

Lwilson
Posted on May 22, 2022
Delicious Flavor!!

We love it on our popcorn! Only complaint is that it goes too fast. My daughter's friends always ask me to make popcorn when they come over since buying this. Will definitely by again. Hopefully on sale as it really does go fast. Wish the bottle was larger for the price.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Tastes so bold! Goes well on anything! I like to use it in my pizza toast recipe! I also put it on baked potatoes, and grilled veggies! It’s so good in popcorn. I wish the size was a little bigger. It’s used up quickly, and the price is kind of high. I will wait for a sale and repurchase(stock up) again!

Great quality! Natural ingredients, authentic cheese taste, convenient and cheap. This is an incredible product sure to zhuzh up any plain bowl of popcorn. Just pop, add melted butter and this on top for a 10/10 snacking experience.

f5b349b2-cbf2-45fb-95ba-ada615db3194
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I'm a popcorn fan so when I saw this, of course I had to try it ;) I'm happy to say it didn't disappoint and was a hit with friends. The only thing to be aware of is if you have a popcorn air-popper (uses no oil), then simply sprinkling the seasoning on top doesn't really work as it all settles to the bottom. Sprayed a little olive oil and that worked well. Guessing if you make the microwave popcorn, which usually has oil/butter, that this will stick more easily. Enjoy!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

The taste is so good, we use it for everything. The composition together with Jalapeno takes it to another level. The package size is large, and the quality is super.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Smell is great, but taste is weak. There is need to add lot of it on popcorn. I will try to add this seasoning to cheesy sauce.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Restocked for the third time! Been using this brand for years, the quantity is really good, the quality is very well known, the packaging is amazing, the quantity is enough for almost 5 months. Smells amazing 🥺

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I almost dont wanna recommend it to you so it wont be out of stock all the time. quality ant taste are super! i use it on air popped popcorn

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I love the taste, can’t go wrong with white cheddar. It’s also super cheesy so a little goes a long way, which makes it a great value for the size.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I missed cheese popcorn soooo much so this was a welcome purchase. It’s not as cheesy as I want it to be, but it does the job. I’m planning to get the sour cream flavor soon!