PL

Posted on Apr 15, 2022
Like a movie theater

It taste like a dream. I am so obsessed, And will be repurchasing. I really hope Iherb keeps these in stock! It’s hard to find stuff like this in Japan! The price is fair. I love all the flavors, my favorites are this buttery caramel corn and the sweet cinnamon toaste (that one tastes like a certain name brand “cinnamon host munch cereal” (if you know what I mean ;)!) give them a go! You won’t be disappointed!

eea6e210-46b4-4e3f-b05e-40db4c632930
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

The quality is over the top, the quantity is enough for couple of months, 4th time restocking. One of my favorites in Iherb purchases! Would definitely recommend this brand 😍 and the price is very reasonable. Tastes amazing

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Took this to the cinema with me for a testing and I Loved IT!!! I love that you can take it with you to the cinema or use at home, it is such a comfortable size. It is sweet but not too sweet, just perfect.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I'm not sure I can taste anything except sugar when adding this to the popcorn. Mostly it adds sweetness but I can't really say it does anything special.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

very tasty and good on every dish great taste will buy again

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Classic taste and quality ingredients. I use this so often that I need to repurchase constantly! It’s just so good!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Love it, should by theses in 2 because we are using it every time we make popcorn

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

It's the second time I've purchased the product, I'm addicted So delicious and upgrades the popcorn