PL

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Im used this protein power and the quality is great and the taste is phenomenal I use this product after the workout and it fits perfectly in my diet The size is good and contain approximately 68 servings of whey The package arrived in like 7 days and there was no problem , recommended

Posted on May 19, 2022

The best protein powder I ever tasted, I paid more then 1000$ last year for the worst protein powders.... Buying protein powder, tasting it, throw it, repeat for 1.5 years ! I hope that product wont be deleted from here so I would buy it again and again . If it wasn't clear so far, the ultimate protein powder IMHO :)

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

One of the tastiest protein powders I've ever tasted. It does sweet, but actually, I'm fine with it. When it's cold it's like iced coffee, and I also like to add real coffee for a stronger taste. It melts easily and has good value and benefits. Really enjoy using it after training.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

This protein powder smells just like a fresh cup of mocha being made. I've been using this protein powder to make cookies/cakes/bread and of course lovely coffee, it provides me with a sense of energy as if I were actually drinking coffee (while knowing I am providing nutrients to my body) - a win-win situation, I have to say!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This is available in the US for $50-60. Why has this jumped from 6000 yen to 9700 yen in the last three months? Great product, my favorite actually, but I'm going to find somewhere else to buy it.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The most delicious protein I have ever used. Easy to dissolve and high in protein content The ingredients are also excellent. This quality is amazing! I want to buy again.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Top quality brand of whey protein which has been around for years as a preferred supplement amongst bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts. Fast digesting and great tasting, I consume it after training as part of my bulking diet.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I’m a huge fan and keep ordering whey to maintain my gym body, normally buy vanilla to mix with fruits but this time I felt like have the taste of coffee. Natural flavours, not chemical ones

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I guess that's not my type of the taste.... the end of taste is a little bit bitter ... So I really recommend chocolate type and it's really good mixed vanilla and chocolate. you can feel so really awesome tasty from the protein!!!! I really recommended mixed both.