PL

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Great quality with relatively clean ingredients. I use it once per day after my workout and it tastes and smells very good. Not too sweet so easy to drink. I also sometimes add it in smoothies and it goes very well with all types of non-dairy milk and fruits.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Full spectrum of amino acids and good mixability (shaker bottle with chilled water works), this is great for post-workout dosage as it can be brought to the gym (pre-mixed) before adding in the water after workout. Tastes great and at a good price. Fantastic value for money product.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Sugary, drink it with milk! tastes good and makes u bulky in few months, two to three times a day and a must after workout

711b384c-f3e2-437c-9bb8-fc55a031d3ee
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Im going to repurchase this brand! Its so good the protein mixes really well not like the old brand i was using the flavour is good as well and it has small choco chips love it!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Value for money and quality item which helps my muscle with protein and amino acids. Made with natural ingredients. Product is packed properly and acceptable.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I have tried quite a few and like this best. Smooth and a delicious chocolate taste. Packaging is great and I can reach my big fist inside to scoop out the powder. Highly recommended!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

After trying different protein shakes, this definitely is my FAVORITE!! Just want to finish the brand that I’m taking now quickly and switch back to this one now.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

One of the most important factors for recovery and muscle strength is whey protein The taste is more than amazing Pack size is big It is absolutely the best... ..