PL

Posted on Jun 30, 2022
Best training pak I like the most! READ BELLOW!

This supplement package got the entire bouquet of daily vital vitamins, antioxidants, amino acids, protein complex and other ingredients, needed for mental and physical activity, in one word the composition is perfect and brings many benefits! It's good to be taken by any men doing a physical activity at any age and it doesn't matter how old you are, just take it as prescribed in order to feel the effects and recover the deficiency of daily needed qualitative vitamins and minerals! The pills don't have any taste and the size makes them easy to swallow! The quality is great as I take these every year for my boyfriend because he's training hard during his workouts and sometimes he's on a diet! THUMBS UP if you like my review! Thanks! :*

8fbc5a0d-da7e-462b-8323-4b9ca1535fc9
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Excellent product and makes a great effect. Sucks a bit that it's a lot of pills not fun to drink like that in one go. But other than that everything is fine there is no overkill. In terms of training results I have not used that many times but at times since it did feel much better

48f02a7e-844f-4da6-ac0a-b55419c58876
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

The best multivitamin pack out there. I did not get sick for once since I started taking this supplements with my daily diet. Best to have it after breakfast and before a workout so you can drink a lot of water. You can definitely start feeling the difference after a few days of taking it.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I got into this when I started working out. I’ve had other multivitamins before but this one is the best. Before using this, I’d have a cold in the morning and hardly had any after. I’m sometimes wondering if the quality has changed in the past three years though. Still, untouchable for overall health. The number of pills though scares friends and family.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Best for training land workout of sportsmen in fitness industry. Animal Pak is a multivitamin system designed for athletes. Most of the ingredients are similar to other products in the same category, but there is an Amino Acid Complex, Liver Detox Complex, Protein Complex, Performance Complex, Antioxidant Complex, Digestive Enzyme and Absorption Complex, Energy and Focus Complex. Big size of package contain good composition supplements quality for any sport diet.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

One of the best quality multivitamin supplement out there with best compositions of each vitamin. If you are into fitness and workout, this will really help in. training harder. Great if you are on a diet as it has all the ingredients and micronutrients to help your body perform better. The size of each pack is awesome and I usually take one pak per day. Has no after taste. The package was also delivered fairly. fast considering I live in Australia.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Excellent product One Daily Multivitamin, 60 Caplets can be taken by adult men over 50 years of age who usually go through tremendous changes in their body cycle. There may be loss of bone density due to decrease in the Calcium absorption and Vitamin D deficiency. Or may suffer from prostate related issues or may feel tired all the time .

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Good quality product to keep and benefits for the muscle structure after 40 ages. Sometimes is hard to drink all pills but after sometime there no issue. For new brand the size of pills is better and package The taste is fine!! I didn't compare the ingredients with other product to fitness and workout.

Posted on May 11, 2022

its a good quality product. very gentle to the stomach and help fulfil my after exercise requirement. It contains all the ingredient which my body needs. Since it comes in tablet form, i can have it any time with out worrying about mixing in water or milk. so taste doesn't bother me at all.