PL

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Looking for this coffee and also looking for a fair price. I found it at iherb for a great price if I purchase whole bean in decaf and that was exactly what I wanted. So with the price being so good I ordered several. I could not believe how fast it was delivered. I am a happy customer. This acid free coffee tastes great and causes no stomach problems

Posted on May 21, 2022

This has been a "life saver" for a coffee lover with GERD. Taste is smooth. You don't need to use more or less for the same great flavor. I use the decaffinated bean. It benefits my tummy and teeth by having no acid...

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Who would a thought a decaffee will do the job. My family is excited and I pass the information on, if anybody asks. Deep aroma with a caramel twist. Top quality

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This is the best coffee for me as i have severe acid reflux and it doesnt give me any heart burn at all. This is my second purchase. And bonus is its very smooth without any bitterness. Thumbs up!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Last time when I ordered Whole Bean was out of stock, to have better scent I chose this coffee. In case to have one late afternoon or evening, my coffee should be caffeine free.

Posted on May 8, 2022

it tastes good and my stomach feels very comfortable than taking the regular acidic coffee. the package doesn't seem very good. there is a little hole.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I bought it because it is organic decaf and swiss water processed so free of chemicals. Coffee is good, classic taste. One thing I missed was the roasting date or expiry date was not written on the package.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I can't say enough about this coffee. it taste great.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Excellent! Love the product. Ideal for those with Reflux or anyone wanting to enjoy a coffee late in the day! 10/10 would recommend!