PL

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

We received the package in good condition. I always love Oolong tea, may it be hot or cold it goes well with any food I eat. Oolong tea has great benefits in our body as what my grandma always say. I normally will blend it with honey or lemon. The taste is good.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I can’t find this tea in my Canadian city. It’s taste is mild and I use it daily. It’s a gentle caffeine nudge in the morning. It has that dependable Twinings quality using only the best blend of Oolong tea leaves in its ingredients. I’d serve it to anyone.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Awesome tea. I recently tried oolong tea for the first time and i loved it, but i got it at big lots and i havent seen any more since. Glad i can find several oolong options on here. I love iherbs selection of teas; it's awesome! Im glad i can find brands that i cant get in grocery strores.

I was super excited to try Oolong Tea after a recent visit to a local tea house. I used 1 bag and let it steep for 3 minutes (as suggested). Honestly, there was barely any flavor. I checked the box to make sure I didn't get an expired item but, I confirmed it's new. The following day, I tried 2 tea bags and it tasted better.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I’m not a tea drinker I bought this product to get the benefits of drinking tea. The quality is on point. It’s a lovely little box of tea.

Posted on May 29, 2022

The quality of this Oolong is very good for the price. I enjoy this piping hot. The taste is superb! One box lasts me as I make a cup as a treat now and again. I do not use it every day.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Don't overbrew this beauty and you'll have a lovely smooth cup of tea. Great hot on a cool day or chilled on a hot day, this tea is a winner year round. Reminiscent of the oolong tea I drank in China.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Best Oolong tea out there. Nice light taste, low caffeine and it's good for you. And the price is right too. I like to brew a cup in the afternoons and sip with a good book in my lap.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is not the first time I have already purchased this product, the price corresponds to the quality, thanks to iherb, I will order again and again

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

the quality of this Oolong is amazing! As a fan of oolong teas, I can tell that this one is of the best quality for this price. The taste is strong, true. The package is very useful - you can take some teabags to the trip, for example.