PL

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I use this for myself as a face wash. I've always had issues with rosacea and sensitive skin and have found that during my pregnancy, my skin has become even more sensitive. This works great for me, it is very gentle, and I like know that it is safe for babies, as I'll probably order more to share with my baby once he's here. I highly recommend this skin wash!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Great brand The effect is amazing No scent Great quality I use it for my baby boy with eczema his age is 2 months with severe dryness Gentle on skin

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

we like its texture, very clean even use small amount. no scent, good quality and gentle. we recommend this 👍

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Very good. It deserves repurchasing.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Excellent, has a gentle touch and very good quality

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

It has little scent and feels like it is rinsed well without any residue. If you are looking for a moist and moisturizing product, you can see it. Our baby, who just passed away, has a lot of oil and has pimples on her skin, so it's good to be washed cleanly. It got a lot better. I bought it for 12,103 won as a special offer.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Does its job perfectly. Recommend to buy

Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The nature of this product is relatively mild, but the price is too expensive, so it is better to use ordinary cilantro.