PL

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Had an effect on reducing the black spots on the face. Very nice serum, I am pleased with quality. I took it out of promotion.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This is absolutely my favorite vitamin C serum You active it and only lasts for 2 weeks to be used on daily basis day and night has no scent and works magic! I have sensitive combination skin due to that i get breakouts that leaves spots on my skin this vitamin C clears out my breakout and my spots! Its really does brighten my skin I just love it.

I think I found my perfect vitamin c serum - or a booster which is even better, It arrives with the vitamin c is kept dry and separate from hyaloronic acid, you just need to press the black cap and replace it with the dropper, that's it, your skin will feel and look better. If you have some acne it will heal faster and the scars will disappear faster, the skin will feel moisturized and nourished.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Gosh!This is THE vitamins C to go to for that glowy look!! Looks like come out from facial spa the morning after using it at night, but better! Because for two weeks using it, the skin gets more supple, more white, more soft! I was so amazed by the results after applying it as directed, my skin like a baby! I am 54 and always looking for amazing,vitamin C products that give the bang! And this is it! The bottle goes more than two weeks if used sparingly and I think I used it more than two weeks, longer than recommended time, and didn’t have problems with it. But the results are best first two three days, because of the freshness of vitamin C. It is expensive! But for me it is worth it. I am on my third bottle. No partícula scent. Quality is excellent!

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I’ve been using Mychelle Vitamin C serum and I’m almost ready to switch to another company. It was a great trial size since vitamin C serums are mostly expensive. I ended up using Derma e as this one was a bit oily to my liking. I like all Trilogy lines and will keep looking out for deals. One thing I noticed about Trilogy is that freshness matters. They start to smell old pretty quick FYI.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

it is really amazing product vitamin c for the skin works like magic and reduce age signs the scent like real orange this package I got it as trying size the quality is really good I used it in three days after opening it as in instructions love it so much.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I bought this one on trial, to check it out, since the full size is very expensive. The only thing I really like about it is that it is freshly mixed - the powder is in the lid. It has phototoxic oils - completely unnecessary. I have used it in the morning, before my SPF product. It is not a bad product, just not worth the price. I have normal skin, 40yo.

SuperT
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I have used this prior to seeing iherb carrying this product. The first time I used it, I was in Japan and it was winter. So the fact that this kept my skin supple is already winning my heart over. I don’t see a ton of instant whitening effect but it does brightens it a bit so I will keep trying it.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

the quality is very good, but the size of the product is very small, it has a good scent, and i use it to brighten some area, i am still trying so i am not sure if it's working or not. came in a good package الكمية صغيرة جدا و صراحة ما شفت اي مفعول, كنت حابة اجربه للبقع الداكنة بالوجه

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The booster is amazing. I highly recommend it. You can see the difference in the skin almost right away. It almost speeds healing of acne and after acne.