PL

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

love this product - really makes a difference to my blonde hair which can go a bit brassy and lose it's platinum colour. also makes it super soft. great price too!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Gives my hair a beautiful shine and really brings out the blonde. Fantastic to use between hair appointments.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Glossy! I love the shine. Easy to use That is all I have to write.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

color of hair makes it more visible and hair is soft with nice smell

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Great service! Product arrived as promised with no issues. Thank you for the excellent experience.

Very good toning conditioner against brassiness. It tones hair that could turn brassy from the minerals in the water.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Very fast delivery of a product that was impossible to find locally. Also, great price. Thanks !!!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Fast shipping too! The conditioner helps keep color bright between visits to the salon.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I was very disappointed in this. I read that it would add a slight blonde tint to my white hair, but it did absolutely nothing. The darker colours may be better, but I didn't want a dark colour.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Overall it’s ok, but not for my hair type (damaged with high porosity). It gets even more dry after use.