PL

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I am a fan of Traditional Medicinals teas, having bought their fragrant Chamomile with Lavender blend many times. It's caffeine-free so can be drunk late at night with no issues. The taste and scent are ok. This is a high quality tea with organic ingredients.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

This is really soothing and helps with cold symptoms for a number of hours - a great tea, packaged with just the right blend, no caffein, quality ingredients to help through cold season.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I love this tea…. Perfect one we feel something is coming on… you know I mean right!! It taste so delicious too and it is effective. I am a big fan of this brand. They always deliver great quality

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This tea has a great taste! A bit tangy, but not to strong, not too spicy, not too bitter. A bit overpriced, so I don't buy it too often, but both I and my husband love it.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I bought this because I thought it was good for a cold. However, the title is Gypsy Cold Care, but the product name seems to have changed. The ingredients are the same.

This tea is always on hand in my household. It's become a comforting ritual to make whenever anyone is feeling under the weather. We typically will make a big pot with two bags and some honey. Even if you're not following the suggested dosage and frequency, we find it helps to alleviate some of the fatigue and acheyness from common colds and other seasonal fluctuations.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

amazing spicy taste, this herbal tea always helps me to feel better when I'm sick in winter!! I love this brand

Posted on May 31, 2022

Very nice for cold months - I do prefer throat coat though

Posted on May 10, 2022

I love this tea! I make sure to have it in my stock always along with echinacea tea.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Always great quality from Traditional Medicinals. I have purchased this tea multiple times.