PL

Jena
Posted on Jun 9, 2022
Excellent! Love it.

Very fast delivery! Love this product, nice package. Good suplemment for this price. Supplement for every age. Quality product, good ingredient. For my hair and combination cholesterol is good eat whit omega 3. Benefit for body. Bone inprovement and improvement deficiency for calcium. Inflammations and heart is good taste it. Thank you for everyting.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Posted on Jan 11, 2022
2094

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I've been quite low on magnesium and zinc (yes I am female), so I was looking for something that contains both as a supplement while taking vitamins. Unfortunately, I'm probably in the 1% of adults who can't swallow any type of pills (yes, I take gummy vitamins), which is why I have opted for an alternative like this one. Comparing with other liquid/gummy products, this one seems to have higher amounts of both while being at a much more reasonable price. In terms of taste, I chose the strawberry flavored one. It's not a medicine that tastes so good that I'll keep chugging it (not sure if you know about a pink liquid medicine that kids love to drink), but it isn't so horrible that it'll make me gag. If anything, I'm quite satisfied that even though it's supposed to be strawberry flavored, it's quite mild and not so overpowering (both the product and flavoring). I've only taken this for a few days, and honestly I wouldn't know whether my body is improving loads or not but so far I think it's a relatively good product. The bottle is huge too, so it seems like I'm getting a lot for what I paid for.

f4557e8d-7390-4340-8d21-12abb8fd8ae3
d24c646c-cb58-4e58-9193-7d2c109e2801
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Very Fast Shipment within it only took 5days to arrived at Jakarta. thanks IHERB🙏🏻🙏🏻

c9ea8c94-6734-484a-9156-f4c6d1dbdcc6
Posted on May 2, 2022

Excellent product. Great taste and would highly recommend to my friends.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Good taste and a great combination of the 3 vitamins

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Okay, perhaps it works yet I only tasted it once and decided I need to mix it with something like frozen strawberries, or strawberry yogart, or strawberry nesquick in order to consider consuming it each day. I have not rushed to make that decision. Oh no. From the beginning, I looked to see if this needs refrigerating and saw no indicator. It seemed to be getting lumps so I shook it more. Today, one of the lumps did not dissolve, but ended up in my mouth and I spit it out. Well--I finally found the instruction, "refrigerate after opening". It is written at the very end of section "Suggested use".

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Great quality, but the consistency and taste is not great unfortunately.