PL

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I do love this mask. The texture is clear and jelly-like. I love the green coloring to it. It's a bright, fun, and easy way to start my day with a bit of pampering. It spreads easily and evenly and washes off pretty quickly. I like how bright and clean my skin looks and feels immediately after using this mask. The ingredient list is pure quality as these plant extracts are full of anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and moisturizing benefits. Be aware that there is no spatula included in the packaging. Overall, this mask is a great find, and I look forward to trying out other TonyMoly masks.

Nice cooling experience. Feels very refreshing and moisturizing. Nice addition to the daily routine. I believe it helps to keep my skin moisturized for much longer. Good for sensitive skin since it’s very gentle due to its well-designed composition! The scent is also not strong, very light and pleasant. I recommend ❤️

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I use in my routine 2 or 3 times per week, I see my skin more hydrated. It doesn't have package but the bottle is cute enough. Besides, the benefit is in the product. The scent is good. It is gentle for my sensitive skin.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I got this mask as tester , but so much love it . Buy full sized. Mask is gelish texture . After using this mask skin feeling so fresh , bright and glowing My advice : keep this mask on fridge.After u use mask , all swelling will gone .

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Love this mask for relaxing, or early mornings. The size isn't really big but you don't need a lot of it anyway. It's super moisturizing and the package is cute. I honestly enjoy collecting these Tony Moly products just as much as using them.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

And feels great on my skin too. I use this during the day time in the summer, sometimes after cooling it a bit in the fridge and it is absolutely perfect for that!

Posted on May 3, 2022

It very good in the morning when the face not in the best condition:) it depuffs and tones skin immediately. So it’s great in those mornings after parties or unsleeping nights.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Wow! I didn’t expect to love this as much as I did but it left my skin feeling so soft with no weird residue. The cute packaging was an added bonus!

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Mask is really refreshing. Texture is good , easy to remove it . But to tell the truth would not buy it again . Not wow effect But worth to try ) depends on your skin

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Smells good, skin feels like new after using it. Recommended

ef2cf44c-f672-47e6-9ae1-cbc03d92e930