PL

Meagan
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I was a bit worried about the flavor and the charcoal making my sink black. But the taste is not too strong so I like it. And it comes out really black but actually doesn’t stain the sink. It is easily cleaned with just running water. Excited to see if my teeth will look any whiter after using it for a few weeks.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I recommend it to everyone who drinks a lot of coffee and keeps their teeth white! Great solution for white teeth

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Love all the products of this brand go for it

Posted on May 6, 2022

always love Tom's of Maine toothpaste, I bought so many tubes.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I like but the only problem is that it is totally black when applied. Seems to be a little afraid.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Nice benefits fresh breath, great stuff

Posted on Sep 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Master male (58 years old). Top quality toothpaste, essential for good tooth health. I usually use it to clean my teeth after meals. Very mild flavor which makes it easy to use. I believe it can benefit any user regardless of age. This is my second purchase of an item from this brand and I am very happy with the results. I took advantage of the great promotion to buy this toothpaste that I highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Sweet aftertaste, sulfur paste. Doesn't paint. After cleaning it becomes gray foam. I'm not sure about whitening, but a pleasant feeling after cleaning

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I don't know how much the whitening effect is yet, but I bought it because it was cheap. I will continue to use it for a while.