PL

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

My school age son started using this and I love how if really works. No more body odor when excessively sweating. Quality is superb, scent is not too strong and I love that it’s ingredients are all natural. I like that it’s cheaper here than in other stores here in our country. Thank you iherb!!!

248c6c00-35f5-46f4-b50b-d45e5c2fd341

Love Tom's of Maine, and can't seem to find the Lemongrass locally, so the purchase through amazon is great. Also put it in large ziplock with other supplies for the homeless that are on street corners. I don't give them much money, but I do give them kleenex, water bottles, deodorant, wet wipes packs, lemonade mix for the water bottles, and protein bars.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

It has a lovely scent and smell lasts quite a long time. Takes good care of smelly armpits. Quality package, but I wish the size was a bit bigger for that amount of money. Composition feels great and really easy to apply. My personal favorite deodorant, unfortunately it is frequently out of stock.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This is my first time in using this brand, surprisingly i found it very useful in controlling my sweat, i mean i still sweat but has been minimized to the amount. Not a strong smell and the lemongrass smell seems refreshing. Good quality and in great price according to its size. I even tried on my 7 years old girl as it is a natural product and she said she feels refreshing the whole day! I would like to try other scent and will repurchase it in the future.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Smell is a little spice like. Doesn’t feel sticky like some other brands. Goes on clear, no white residue. Doesn’t last as long as I would like so keep it with you to reapply on hot days. Schmidt brand is still the best out of all brands for me.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I love the fresh scent & the smell of Lemongrass both in my home & daily personal body care products. This deodorant is one that I've been using on a regular basis since I ditched aluminum based products from my routine a few years ago. Its simply packaged, easy to use & long lasting. I like the feel of it on my skin & the benefits of using a natural & safe deodorant. I shall continue to purchase it frequently.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Great scent, super smooth texture and long lasting. Doesn’t leave white marks on clothes! Give it a go if you’re looking for something natural

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

The smell is good, but at some point they changed the composition and I don’t like it as much (though when I write and asked they said they hadn’t…but I know the company changed hands so I’m sure it changed, smell is a little less appealing and it’s deodorizing but not as strong on anti-perspiring side). I’d still buy it as a backup deodorant, but I went to a different brand for my mainstay.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I wanted to switch to a Natural deodorant so this seems like a good option. Keeps me pretty fresh, but if the weather is very hot I’ve had to reapply. But since it doesn’t have any aluminum or other harsh chemicals I don’t mind having to reapply once in a while. The lemongrass smell is nice.

Rosy
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I've been purchasing Tom's of Maine deodorants for the whole family. The lemongrass smells really good and refreshing to put on in the morning before going out.