PL

Posted on May 28, 2022
Good Toms!

This is mainly for my partner who has used Tom's for many years but hasn't been able to find a good deodorant for his sensitivity in Japan. They don't have the exact one he used to get in America, so he tried this one instead and said he really likes it! Might be a bit too heavy, but works well!

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Bought this deodorant for my 6 year old to try. Easy to roll on and no sweat smell throughout the day. It doesn't glide as well as the roll-ons. Love the smell. Love it.. Wish I had bought it much earlier

0eb7ec04-ea3f-42c0-af8b-4219ef1677c3
Posted on May 22, 2022

Tom’s has one of the few aluminum-free anti-perspirants that I know of! (I only know one other brand of aluminum-free anti-perspirant.) It seems to work well!

It has a really nice scent and doesn't leave stains on clothes. However, it is quite sticky and sometimes cannot be washed away easily. The antiperspirant effect isn't very strong, but it is enough for me, and actually I feel that it is healthier for the body than the kind of deodorant which stops the sweat completely.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I love this product. Smells good and works great! I’ve been using it fora few weeks now. Won’t say it will last 24 hours but will do great for the entire day (like 7am-7pm) you need to be out and going.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I really love this deodorant because I use natural deodorant most of the time but the lavender smell and deodorant with Eli and if you irritate my skin whatsoever. And I absolutely love the packaging.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I really wanted to like this product. I've been looking for something more earth-friendly and wasn't ready to move from anti-perspirant to deodorant. I was using Secret Clinical strength previously, so I realize it was a though act to follow. But I'm not wearing suits any more and dressing more casually, so I'm not as worried about damaging my clothes. First, this doesn't last all day in terms of odor protection. For me anyway. I was prepared to deal with this - I can do a freshen-up mid-day - I don't really mind. But by the end of the day, this product turns to a really gross looking bunch of little white balls in my armpits. I used it like a month before I happened to notice this. I mean, how often do you look at your armpits? I was horrified! I'll use up what I bought because I don't want it to end up in a landfill, but I won't buy it again.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Does a great job of controlling sweat and smelling great!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022