PL

Posted on Sep 15, 2022
Great hibiscus. Great price

I've enjoyed loose hibiscus and its benefits since trying Rishi a while ago. This Tiesta is significantly less expensive ($7-8 per lb cheaper) and with a sale that was going on I got it for almost 1/3 the price of Rishi. It's just hibiscus flower petals/calyx with no preservatives or additives. Tastes good, but tart, the way it's supposed to.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Amazing quality product. I use it at least 2 times. Fist time the color and test are very rich and delicious. However, with all herbal teas you should use them at least 2-3 times as they will start to release different beneficial ingredients. For the second use I normally juzz it up with green tea, cloves, black tea ets for a better taste. P.S. if you are looking for something to drink instead of coffee this is a good replacement!

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Great product, natural ingredients, great quality. Pure flowers, no impurities. I use it brewed with other de-caffeinated teas. The smell is nice and the taste is sourish. The packaging size is big and lasts a long time. I ordered other products from this company and I love them all.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I was looking everywhere for Hibiscus leaf tea and I was so happy to find it at iherb. I had purchased the this kind of tea from another store and it would barely turn red with any taste. After comparing it with this one, I know that this is the real deal. Doesn't take much to make it flavorful and red. I am very satisfied with the quality and the amount I get for the price! I even went ahead and purchased another bag for my family.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Quality is overall very good.Package is waterproof, has neat design, also very useful opener.All ingredients are truly here, no lies or problems.The taste is amazing, just like scent.Great tea to buy, I'm more than satisfied with it and I really recommend it to buy!

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

The quality is good , however, its flavor a bit strong for me. Its caffiene free and can be consumed anytime if one is concerned about amount of caffiene.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I just this to match with another flower brew, taste nice

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

for tee even cold or hot, very tasty for summer.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

high quality and use it for Vitamin C and for kidney and control my blood pressure as well

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love this tea. Great flavor, no caffeine. Fast shipping, great customer service.